Cervical Cancer Prevention Week 22-28 January 2018
Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust is the only UK charity dedicated to women affected by cervical cancer and cervical abnormalities.
Cervical cancer can be prevented. With your help we can ensure every woman knows how they can reduce their risk of the disease and the steps they can take to look after their health.
- Attending cervical screening when invited
- Knowing the symptoms of cervical cancer and seeking medical advice if experiencing any
- Taking up the HPV vaccination if aged 11-18
- Talking to friends and family to ensure they know how they can reduce their risk
- Knowing where to find support and further information
Read how you can get involved in Cervical Cancer Prevention Week 22-28 January 2018